At IMB, we believe in the power of community and networking. We have created four distinct WhatsApp groups to cater to the diverse needs of our members. Whether you’re an AI founder, a member of the African diaspora, or a global business owner, we have a group for you.
1. IMB AI Founders WhatsApp Group
This group is dedicated to Black African and Caribbean AI founders from all corners of the globe. It’s a space to share ideas, seek advice, and connect with like-minded individuals.
2. IMB Diaspora WhatsApp Group
Our Diaspora group is for Africans living abroad who frequently visit Africa. It’s a great place to share experiences, discuss opportunities, and stay connected with the continent.
3. IMB Pan African Group
The Pan African group is for members of the African diaspora who have moved to any country in Africa. It’s a platform to discuss the unique experiences and challenges of living and working in Africa.
To join any of these 3 groups, please complete the form below:
4. IMB Global Business Network
The Global Business Network is a group for business owners worldwide. To join this network, you’ll need to complete an interview that will be posted on our website.
Depending on your background and business location, please select the appropriate link:
- If you are from the diaspora and your business is located outside of Africa, click here.
- If you were born and raised abroad and your business is in Africa, click here.
- If you were born and raised in Africa and your business is also in Africa, click here.
Please ensure you provide full and complete answers in the interview. It takes approximately 24 hours for us to review your application and add you to the group.
We look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant IMB community!